Printing Design Terms

A Accordian fold – two or more parallel folds that open like an accordian. Aquous Coating – a water-based coating applied to protect printed piece – gloss or matte Artwork – photographs, drawings, paintings, hand lettering to illustrate printed matter. Alteration – change in copy or specifications made after production has begun. Author’s Alterations [...]

By |2018-09-18T16:04:03+00:00July 2nd, 2015|Creative, Design, Printing, Printing 101|7,973 Comments
Call Now ButtonCall Now